TECHNICIAN POSITION OPENING IN THE FIELD OF:
The Regional Centre of Advanced Technologies and Materials (RCPTM) is a research division in Czech Advanced Technology and Research Institute (CATRIN), affiliated in Palacký University, Olomouc in Czech Republic.
We announce the opening of a new position for a technician in the field of materials chemistry with focus on the synthesis and/or applications of graphenes, and their derivatives.
The research program:
The research work focuses on the synthesis of materials based graphene derivatives and other carbon nanostructures. The applicant will be part of an experienced international team with state-of-the-art equipment (see www.rcptm.com).
The successful applicant will:
- Technical support for the synthesis of materials and testing/characterization.
- Close cooperation with experienced members of the team.
- Writing reports and compiling graphs based on the acquired data.
The applicants must hold a degree in the fields of chemistry, materials science, chemical engineering or relevant.
What we offer:
- motivational salary conditions
- background of one of the largest employers in the Olomouc region
- opportunities for professional and personal development
- 30 days of vacation
- meal allowance, pension contribution and many other employee benefits
CATRIN employees join in Social Insurance (Health insurance, Employee’s pension insurance, and Employment insurance). The starting salary will be discussed during the interview.
The position will be filled as soon as the appropriate candidate will be selected.
Submission deadline: September 30
Only selected applicants will be invited for an interview.
All applications are considered, but we often cannot respond to each one. We often can only reply to those individuals we seek to set up an interview with.