The Institute of Computer Sciences of the Czech Academy of Sciences (ICS CAS), Prague, Czech Republic, invites applications for a tenure‐track position in Artificial Intelligence in its broadest sense.
- Freedom and support to develop an independent research program.
- Flexible working conditions, including the option to work part-time.
- Initial salary matching the local price level (monthly gross salary 48-66 thousand CZK based on qualifications and experience - approximately 38-52 thousand CZK net salary), see the Cost Of Living in Prague.
- Additional bonuses based on research performance.
- Additional bonuses based on successful grant applications up to 25%.
- Career progression based on regular evaluations.
- Five weeks of paid vacation on top of public holidays.
- Child care facilities in the institute’s building.
- Highly attractive and safe location (Prague).
- Travel package for the total duration: up to 50 000 CZK for conferences and research stays.
- Relocation package for fellow coming from abroad: 10 000 CZK plus 10 000 CZK for family (spouse and/or children).
We encourage you to apply, if you:
- hold a Ph.D. degree in a related field,
- have an excellent research record relative to your career stage, and
- show the potential to build an independent research group and acquire research funding.
Conditions of contract
You will be appointed for up to 3 years initially and your performance will be evaluated towards the end of this period. In case of a positive review, you will be eligible for an extension or a tenured appointment. Your involvement in graduate teaching programs and supervising graduate students will not be mandatory, yet welcomed by the Institute.
- a cover letter in which you describe your motivation and qualifications for the position,
- a curriculum vitae, including a list of publications and a description of the three most important research achievements,
- a description of your scientific interest and plans, including potential collaborations within and outside of the institute.