Medical Faculty of Masaryk University, Brno, Czech Republic seeks exceptional and motivated candidates to join its best research teams.
Two postdoctoral positions for 24 months are available in various fields of research:
- Cardiac Cellular Electrophysiology and Mechanics
- Primary Cilia Biology
Bioinformatics in Stem Cell Neurobiology
- Molecular Cancer Biology
- Meiotic chromosome segregation and genome stability
- Reproductive Biology
- Causes of cardiac arrythmogenesis and heart failure
- Computational Neuroscience
The successful candidate should:
- Hold a Ph.D. or its equivalent, awarded within the past 7 years.
- Have a research background that includes a minimum of 2 full years of work, within the last 3 years, in the field of research conducted outside the Czech Republic, with a workload equivalent to at least 0.5 full-time employment, or have experience as a doctoral student (or equivalent) in an international setting.
- Demonstrate a publication record that includes a minimum of three research outputs (articles) within the past three years, surpassing the field's median standards, with at least two of them ranked in Q1 according to Web of Science.
The most positions are available from April 2024 or upon agreement.
For more informaitons about positions and how to aplly can be foud here: Postdoc | Faculty of Medicine Masaryk University | MED MUNI